Regular Manual QA
The Manual QA is responsible for assuring the satisfactory quality of the project’s systems by participating in the feature planning, preparing and executing manual and automated tests, helping with documentation, performing reviews, and providing suggestions for process improvements.
We are searching for an experienced Manual QA that is interested in test automation. As a beginning, 80% will be for manual testing and 20% for automation testing. The candidate will have the opportunity to become a test automation engineer with our guidelines, working 100% on test automation projects.
- Perform manual testing by following a test plan or by exploratory testing.
- Contribute to QA process improvements.
- Investigate the root cause of issues beyond the initial symptoms and assess their impact. Report bugs with a clear and concise description, definition of severity and help handle bugs in a timely fashion.
- Create precise and well-documented test cases and acceptance criteria. Help define conventions for describing test cases.
- Communicate freely and clearly with other engineering members about the scope of testing and the affected areas.
- Can prepare documentation for specific features or internal system modules
- Participate in projects’ related meetings
- Be able to estimate the QA related work and follow the test plan
- At least 1+ years of related professional experience
- Good knowledge of QA principles and types of testing
- Good understanding of the team’s testing process, automation tools, and best practices
- Attain a good understanding of the projects’ technology layers
- Advanced written and verbal English language skills
- Self-driven & self-organized
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Finished QA Academy
- Certification of ISTQB is a plus
- Knowledge of WebDriver
- University degree in the area of Information Technologies or Computer Science
- Knowledge of MySQL or similar