Meissa Runner does not display error message or results from execution

Home Forum General Meissa Test Runner Features Meissa Runner does not display error message or results from execution

• Author
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

kavyashreer
    Participant
    @kavyashreer

Meissa server and test agent is started in the same machine through command line.

The messages are displayed on the command prompt:  “Meissa server has been started and test agent successfully initialized and starts listening for new jobs”

I started Meissa runner with the below command:

meissa runner –results=”D:\kavyashreer_kavyashreer_new\Development\Projects\2018Team1\Tests\Acceptance\UserWorkflows\Portal\result.trx” –tag=”APIAgent” –testTechnology=”MSTest” –library=”D:\kavyashreer_kavyashreer_new\Development\Projects\2018Team1\Tests\Acceptance\UserWorkflows\Portal\bin\Debug\API.Healthcare.Testing.Acceptance.UserWorkflows.Portal.dll” –server=”http://localhost:89″

The message is displayed that “Test Execution started…. ” , “Test agent with tag APIAgent starts tests execution on machine KAVYASHREER.”

But i see no results displayed or any execution errors. am running a set of selenium based tests. Could you please help

Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

aangelov
    Keymaster
    @anton1

Sure, I will do my best to help. Can you run the dump command and generate the dump containing the logs and send them to me?

I bet we can find the reason there. Also, can you try to execute your test project via native .NET Core runner like- dotnet test and see what will happen.

Best,
    Anton
    Co-Founder and CTO Automate The Planet
    Inventor Bellatrix Test Automation Framework

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.